What's Guadalmar like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Guadalmar, especially its restaurants and beach access. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Los Alamos Beach and Playa de Guadalmar while you're here. Port of Malaga and La Carihuela are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Guadalmar
Guadalmar is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Málaga.
- Malaga (AGP), 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from Guadalmar
Things to see and do in and around Guadalmar
What to see in Guadalmar
- Los Alamos Beach
- Playa de Guadalmar
Things to do near Guadalmar:
- Aqualand Torremolinos (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Malaga Airport Museum (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Parador Malaga Golf Club (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Calle San Miguel (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Plaza Costa del Sol (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Málaga?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, April, October (average 51 mm of rainfall)