What's La Malagueta like?
Visitors really like La Malagueta, especially its waterfront, restaurants and beach access. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's historical sites and spas. Take time to see places such as Plaza de Toros de la Malagueta and Malagueta Beach while you're here. Port of Malaga and Málaga Cathedral are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to La Malagueta
La Malagueta is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Málaga.
- Malaga (AGP), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from La Malagueta
Things to see and do in and around La Malagueta
What to see in La Malagueta
- Plaza de Toros de la Malagueta
- Malagueta Beach
Things to do near La Malagueta:
- Malaga Roman Theatre (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Picasso Museum Malaga (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Teatro del Soho CaixaBank (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Calle Larios (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Museo del Vino Malaga (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Málaga?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, February, April, October (average 51 mm of rainfall)