What's Distrito Macarena like?
In Distrito Macarena, you can spend time exploring the historical sites, bars and cathedrals. Enjoy fun activities in the neighbourhood such as swimming.
Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Torre de Los Perdigones. Seville Cathedral is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Distrito Macarena
Distrito Macarena is located 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the heart of Seville.
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from Distrito Macarena
Things to see and do in and around Distrito Macarena
Things to see near Distrito Macarena:
- Torre de Los Perdigones (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Seville Cathedral (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Basilica of the Macarena (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Alameda de Hércules (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Palacio de las Duenas (1 mi/1.6 km away)
Things to do near Distrito Macarena:
- Isla Magica Theme Park (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Casa de la Memoria Cultural Center (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Pilate's House (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Seville Auditorium (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- Calle Sierpes (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, October, January (average 76 mm of rainfall)