What's La Calzada like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than La Calzada. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Seville Cathedral. Nervion Mall and Pilate's House are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to La Calzada
La Calzada is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Seville.
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from La Calzada
Things to see and do in and around La Calzada
Things to see near La Calzada:
- Seville Cathedral (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Pilate's House (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Palacio de las Duenas (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Convent of the Incarnation (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
Things to do near La Calzada:
- Nervion Mall (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- General Archive of the Indies (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Casa de la Memoria Cultural Center (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Calle Sierpes (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Paseo de Cristóbal Colón (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, October, January (average 76 mm of rainfall)