What's La Buhaira like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about La Buhaira, especially its restaurants. You can take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's historical sites and shops. Take time to see places such as Nervion Mall and Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium while you're here. Seville Cathedral is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to La Buhaira
La Buhaira is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Seville.
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from La Buhaira
Things to see and do in and around La Buhaira
Things to see near La Buhaira:
- Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Seville Cathedral (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Plaza de España (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- University of Seville (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Maria Luisa Park (0.6 mi/1 km away)
Things to do near La Buhaira:
- Nervion Mall (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Pilate's House (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- General Archive of the Indies (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Calle Sierpes (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Casa de la Memoria Cultural Center (1 mi/1.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, October, January (average 76 mm of rainfall)