What's San Bartolomé like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about San Bartolomé, especially its bars and cathedral. You can take some time to enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's musical theatre. Take time to see places such as Pilate's House and Zurbarán Statue while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including San Esteban Church and San Leandro Convent.
How to get to San Bartolomé
San Bartolomé is located 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from the heart of Seville.
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from San Bartolomé
Things to see and do in and around San Bartolomé
What to see in San Bartolomé
- Pilate's House
- Zurbarán Statue
- San Esteban Church
- San Leandro Convent
Things to do near San Bartolomé:
- Casa del Flamenco Theater (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Calle Sierpes (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Paseo de Cristóbal Colón (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Museum of Fine Arts (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Lonja del Barranco Market (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, October, January (average 76 mm of rainfall)