What's Museo like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Museo, especially its bars and cathedral. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Paseo de Cristóbal Colón and Magdalena Church. There's plenty more to see, including Plaza de Armas and Plaza de Armas Shopping Center.
How to get to Museo
Museo is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Seville.
- Seville (SVQ-San Pablo), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Museo
Things to see and do in and around Museo
What to see in Museo
- Paseo de Cristóbal Colón
- Magdalena Church
- Monumento a Murillo
Things to do in Museo
- Plaza de Armas
- Plaza de Armas Shopping Center
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Lonja del Barranco Market
When is the best time to visit Seville?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, October, January (average 76 mm of rainfall)