What's Iturrama like?
While in Iturrama, you can spend time appreciating the historical sites. Places such as Yamaguchi Park and Plaza Principe de Viana are just a little farther away. Plaza del Castillo and Plaza de Toros de Pamplona are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Iturrama
Iturrama is located 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from the heart of Pamplona.
- Pamplona (PNA), 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Iturrama
Things to see and do in and around Iturrama
Things to see near Iturrama:
- Yamaguchi Park (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- University of Navarra (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Plaza Principe de Viana (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Plaza del Castillo (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Plaza de Toros de Pamplona (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
Things to do near Iturrama:
- La Morea Shopping Center (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Pamplona Planetarium (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Café Iruña (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Jorge Oteiza Museum (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- University of Navarra Musuem (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pamplona?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, August (average 87 mm of rainfall)