What's Ermitagaña like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Ermitagaña. Take time to see places such as Yamaguchi Park and Pamplona Planetarium while you're here. Take time to enjoy the neighbourhood's festivals. Plaza Principe de Viana and Pamplona City Hall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Ermitagaña
Ermitagaña is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Pamplona.
- Pamplona (PNA), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Ermitagaña
Things to see and do in and around Ermitagaña
Things to see near Ermitagaña:
- Yamaguchi Park (0.3 mi/0.6 km away)
- University of Navarra (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Plaza Principe de Viana (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Pamplona City Hall (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Plaza del Castillo (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near Ermitagaña:
- Pamplona Planetarium (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- La Morea Shopping Center (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Café Iruña (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- University of Navarra Musuem (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Museum of Navarra (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Pamplona?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, July, August (average 87 mm of rainfall)