What's Tribeca like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Tribeca, especially its bars. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues and theatre scene. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Hudson River Park and Washington Market Park. There's plenty more to see, including Pier 25 Mini-Golf and Manhattan Children's Theatre.
How to get to Tribeca
Tribeca is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of New York.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Tribeca
- Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 9 mi (14.5 km) from Tribeca
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from Tribeca
Getting to Tribeca on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Franklin St. Station
- Chambers St. Station (Hudson St.)
- Canal St. Station (W. Broadway)
Things to see and do in and around Tribeca
What to see in Tribeca
- Hudson River Park
- Washington Market Park
- Canal Park
Things to do in Tribeca
- Pier 25 Mini-Golf
- Manhattan Children's Theatre
- Tribeca Performing Arts Center
- The Flea Theater
When is the best time to visit New York?