What's Otay Mesa West like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Otay Mesa West? Top places in the larger area to visit include North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre and Alameda Otay. Macroplaza Insurgentes is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Otay Mesa West
Otay Mesa West is located 11.2 mi (18 km) from the heart of San Diego.
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from Otay Mesa West
- Tijuana, Baja California Norte (TIJ-General Abelardo L. Rodriguez Intl.), 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from Otay Mesa West
- San Diego, CA (MYF-Montgomery Field), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from Otay Mesa West
Things to see and do in and around Otay Mesa West
Things to see near Otay Mesa West:
- Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Cathedral (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Old City Hall (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Pasaje Gomez (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Fronton Jai Alai Palace (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Tijuana City Hall (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Otay Mesa West:
- North Island Credit Union Amphitheatre (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Las Americas Premium Outlets (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Aquatica (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Centro Cultural Tijuana (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Plaza Rio Commercial Center (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit San Diego?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 48 mm of rainfall)