What's Shimagamicho like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Shimagamicho. Places such as Kobe Anpanman Children's Museum & Mall and Kobe Harborland are just a little farther away. Noevir Stadium Kobe and Kobe Culture Hall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Shimagamicho
Shimagamicho is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Kobe.
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from Shimagamicho
- Kobe (UKB), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from Shimagamicho
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 17.2 mi (27.7 km) from Shimagamicho
Things to see and do in and around Shimagamicho
Things to see near Shimagamicho:
- Noevir Stadium Kobe (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Kobe Tower (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Meriken Park (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Kobe City Hall (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Ikuta Shrine (2 mi/3.2 km away)
Things to do near Shimagamicho:
- Kobe Anpanman Children's Museum & Mall (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Kobe Harborland (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Kobe Culture Hall (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Motomachi Shopping Street (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Kobe Animal Kingdom (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Kobe?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 147 mm of rainfall)