What's Upper Clapton like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Upper Clapton? Tower of London and London Bridge are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Tower Bridge and O2 Arena.
How to get to Upper Clapton
Upper Clapton is located 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from Upper Clapton
- London (LCY-London City), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Upper Clapton
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) from Upper Clapton
Things to see and do in and around Upper Clapton
Things to see near Upper Clapton:
- Tower of London (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- London Bridge (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Tower Bridge (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- St. Paul's Cathedral (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- The Shard (4.4 mi/7.2 km away)
Things to do near Upper Clapton:
- The British Museum (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Hackney Empire (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Union Chapel (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Westfield Stratford City (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- ABBA Arena (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)