What's Ras Al Nabaa like?
While in Ras Al Nabaa, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see the sights such as Hippodrome du parc de Beyrouth while you're here. National Museum of Beirut and Beirut Souks are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Ras Al Nabaa
Ras Al Nabaa is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Beirut.
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from Ras Al Nabaa
Things to see and do in and around Ras Al Nabaa
What to see in Ras Al Nabaa
- St. Joseph University - Campus of Medical Sciences
- Hippodrome du parc de Beyrouth
Things to do near Ras Al Nabaa:
- National Museum of Beirut (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Beirut Souks (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Verdun Street (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Le Mall Sin El Fil (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- City Center Beirut (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Beirut?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, November (average 168 mm of rainfall)