What's Raouche like?
In Raouche, you can easily get to the seaside. Visit places such as Pigeon Rocks and Verdun Street when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Beirut Corniche and Hamra Street are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Raouche
Raouche is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Beirut.
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.), 4.4 mi (7 km) from Raouche
Things to see and do in and around Raouche
Things to see near Raouche:
- Pigeon Rocks (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Beirut Corniche (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- American University of Beirut Medical Center (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- American University of Beirut (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Zaitunay Bay (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near Raouche:
- Verdun Street (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Hamra Street (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Beirut Souks (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- National Museum of Beirut (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- City Center Beirut (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Beirut?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, March (average 144 mm of rainfall)