What's Savski Venac like?
While in Savski Venac, you can enjoy the bars. Enjoy the neighbourhood's festivals. Plan a fun excursion to Red Star Stadium and Partizan Stadium. There's plenty more to see, including Belgrade Fair and Tito's Mausoleum.
How to get to Savski Venac
Savski Venac is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Belgrade.
- Belgrade (BEG-Nikola Tesla), 8.5 mi (13.8 km) from Savski Venac
Things to see and do in and around Savski Venac
What to see in Savski Venac
- University of Belgrade
- Red Star Stadium
- Belgrade Fair
- Partizan Stadium
- Tito's Mausoleum
Things to do near Savski Venac:
- Nikola Tesla Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- National Museum (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Knez Mihailova Street (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Belgrade Zoo (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Kosutnjak Forest (1.8 mi/3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Belgrade?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: May, June, August, October (average 74 mm of rainfall)