What's Putney like?
In Putney, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply visit the coffee shops. You'll find a selection of bars and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Nature lovers can visit Richmond Park and Thames River. There's plenty more to see, including Wimbledon Common and Thames Path.
How to get to Putney
Putney is located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the heart of London.
- Heathrow Airport (LHR), 10 mi (16.2 km) from Putney
- London (LCY-London City), 11.8 mi (19 km) from Putney
- Gatwick Airport (LGW), 21.3 mi (34.3 km) from Putney
Things to see and do in and around Putney
What to see in Putney
- University of Roehampton London
- Richmond Park
- Thames River
- Wimbledon Common
- St Mary's Church, Putney
Things to do in Putney
- Putt in the Park
- Richmond Park Golf Course
When is the best time to visit London?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, August, July, October (average 58 mm of rainfall)