What's Carpenedo like?While in Carpenedo, you can enjoy the restaurants. Rialto Bridge and St. Mark's Square are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Casino' di Venezia and Ferretto Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Carpenedo
Carpenedo is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Mestre.
- Marco Polo Airport (VCE), 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Carpenedo
Things to see and do in and around Carpenedo
Things to see near Carpenedo:
- Ferretto Square (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- San Giuliano Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Porto Marghera (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Forte Bazzera (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Tronchetto Waterbus Stop (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Carpenedo:
- Casino' di Venezia (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Porte di Mestre Shopping Center (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Ca' Noghera Casino of Venice (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Teatro Corso (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Toniolo Theatre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mestre?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: November, June, August, October (average 81 mm of rainfall)