What's Logan Village like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Logan Village. Take time to see the sights such as Plunkett Conservation Park while you're here. Calytrix Circuit Trailhead and Buccan Conservation Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Logan Village
Logan Village is located 22.8 mi (36.6 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 27.9 mi (44.9 km) from Logan Village
Things to see and do in and around Logan Village
Things to see near Logan Village:
- Plunkett Conservation Park (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Buccan Conservation Park (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
- Mount Birnam (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Wickham National Park (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Van der Loos Nature Refuge (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)