About this home
Welcome to Happy House in Seacrest Beach Subdivision, located on the
West side of the subdivision close to the large community pool.
Beautifully decorated, the home features a large open kitchen, dining,
and living areas with access to a large front deck. There are four
bedrooms and four bathrooms, one of the bedrooms is a spacious bunk
room sleeping four children. The Happy House also features an
outstanding outdoor entertainment area where the family can hang out
and watch the game, prepare dinner on the grill, and enjoy the Gulf
breezes. Bring your family to the Happy House and create lasting
memories in Paradise.
What to do in Paradise
1. Seacrest Beach Subdivision features a stunning community pool,
perfect for the entire family
2. Visit the beach and enjoy free pick up and drop off at the beach
access point with the seasonal tram service
3. Rent Bikes from Paradise30a and explore the different communities
4. Rent paddle boards, canoes, beach chairs and make the best of your
Where should we eat?
1. George's in Alys Beach for a great patio lunch
2. Pizza by the Sea is a great place nearby, perfect for the kids
3. Pescado Roof Top Restaurant for an afternoon drink overlooking The
4. Shades at the Loop for a great family style restaurant or a late
What about the kids?
1. Kids enjoy biking down 30a
2. Swimming at the large community pool
3. Visit the beach and try paddle boarding
4. Visit the Hub for a community style gather spot with food,
entertainment, and shopping
Where should we shop?
1. 30a has a large number of great boutique shoppes
2. Drive to Pier Park in Panama City for shopping, entertainment, and
3. Explore San Destin's Silver Sands Outlet Mall or the Destin Commons
Must be at least 25 years old to rent
*Seasonal tram service runs from March 1st to October 31st. The hours
for tram service are 9am to 6pm. When busy the tram will operate
continuously and during slower period you can call the dispatch line
for pick up.