Booked 2 rooms as myself and my wife were travelling with my 79yr old mother
All rooms stated as having shower and wheelchair access
After one flight of stair we were led to a very narrow steep stairwell which was hard work for ant able bodied person, after climbing this to arrive at first room which was acceptable
The second room was up a further stairwell which had a grotty old carpet dirty stained & disgusting.
After making it to second room ,, it was fine inside but no shower .. (a very old bath)
I put my mother in the top room because I dare not leave her near the top of the long stairwell
Heating was on in the evening which was good but became quite warm
The tried to open windows most of which didn’t work as they should or were sealed
I woke up quite early to use bathroom & the electric had blown
I opened the door to check outside and it was pitch black darkness ( this is at the top of a stairwell and the bottom of the other stairwell ) emergency lighting was not working
Luckily I had my phone which incorporated a torch & went to check my mother ok and for her to stay in room for fear of the stairs in the dark
Eventually after the electricity was sorted but that stairwell in pitch darkness won’t be forgotten.
On arrival for breakfast which was self service we went to put toast in the toaster and a lot of the bread had some mould and some had a lot of mould on it which was very off putting . In all a disappointing experience & misleading info