About this condo
3 BR 2 Full 1 Half Bath Townhome - sleeps up to 6
Rambling River -- EV #6153 - a Estes Park Property
- Full cancel up to 60 days before check-in, less booking fee.
- No contact check-in and check-out. You're safe with !
- Cleaning/sanitizing protocols per CDC, AHLA and VRMA Standards.
- Free, secure and private WiFi.
- Available for extended stay - Work-Learn-Play in Estes Park!
- Don't forget your mask! See http://www.larimer.org/covid19 for
current safety requirements.
Rambling River is a relaxing and refreshing townhome on Big Thompson
River. It's on Hwy 66, just a few minutes from the south entrance of
Rocky Mountain National Park. It's so close to one of our favorite
restaurants, The Rock Inn, you can walk there! Another bonus is that
this mountain retreat has mesmerizing views of Longs Peak and
Continental Divide from the banks of the Big Thompson River. Aspen
groves and spruce trees surround this truly perfect riverfront escape.
Close your eyes and listen to the soothing, rippling current of the
river from the tranquil back deck.
Step into this 1,835 square foot home and step into tranquility. The
finishes in the kitchen/dining area are high quality with a great room
that includes hardwood floors, a stone fireplace, a kitchen with
rough-hewn granite countertops and high-end appliances.
This lovely, bright home has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. The Master
suite and laundry are conveniently located on the main level. The loft
and second full bath are flanked on either side by the second and
third bedroom. The Master has a King bed with bold log frame and
bedding with vibrant colors, which is a consistent theme throughout
each bedroom. The second bedroom has a Queen bed, and the third
bedroom has two Twin beds.
The deck is incomparable with the river running through just a stone's
throw away. Enjoy the views, the wildlife, the sounds of the river's
current and the grill on your deck for many a tasty feast. This
outdoor oasis has everything needed for hours of relaxation and fun!
There's enough to keep you entertained in this mountain getaway.
However, if you do want or explore, you can hop in the car, drive to
Rocky Mountain National Park, play miniature golf, visit Trout Haven,
many restaurants or simply recline around the pond to watch the daily
wildlife parade at Coffee on the Rocks. Downtown Estes Park is only a
two mile drive, so the options are endless!
No smoking. No pets. Maximum parking is 2 cars in garage and 2 in the
Reserve Your rejuvenating adventure at Rambling River today!
What to be aware of:
- Cell coverage is spotty in this area.
- Age Restriction: The person who books the reservation must be at
least 25 years of age, and will also stay in the vacation home.
- Duplex Style Condo - Guests must be considerate of resident neighbor
and aware of the need for low noise levels
- We provide a complimentary starter set of household items such as
bath tissue, paper towels, and dish soap. We do not re-stock these
items and if needed, additional supplies will need to be purchased
locally by the guest.
- Absolutely NO Smoking - Cigarettes or Marijuana - Will result in
- Strict No Pets policy - fines for non-compliance
- No air
conditioning (most Estes Park homes do not have air
conditioning). There are several fans at this home.
- BEARS in the area, please secure all trash and you will need to lock
doors and windows each time you leave the property.
What You'll Love:
- Luxury Townhome on River
- Mountain Lodge decor
- Spacious floor planÂ
- Quiet Neighborhood
- Personal Chef Services Available - Additional charge
- Office Hours Memorial Day Weekend-Sept 30: 9:00am - 7:00pm
- Office Hours October 1-Memorial Day Weekend: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 9 minutes / 2.9 miles to downtown Estes Park shopping and
- 5 minutes / 1.8 milesÂ to Beaver Meadows (south) entrance to Rocky
Mountain National Park
TAX ID: 6153