Reasons to stay here:
- The food is freshly prepared and very nice.
- The rooftop terrace is nice and has a great view.
Reasons not to stay here:
- The property is run down and badly maintained, especially common areas.
- My room had 2 broken taps, a leaking hole in the bathroom roof, broken curtains and a broken chandelier.
- The hotel supplies a kettle and cups in your room but no coffee, tea, sugar, sweetener or milk.
- Although the food was really nice, dishes don't always resemble what is on the menu - Fajitas are served without tortillas, cheese and cream - American breakfast is served without fruit, pastries and sausage - many menu items were not available.