What's Avandaro like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Avandaro? Visit places such as Velo de Novia Waterfalls and Lake Avandaro when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. La Cascada, Valle de Bravo and Central Square are two places to visit nearby.
Things to see and do in and around Avandaro
Things to see near Avandaro:
- Velo de Novia Waterfalls (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Lake Avandaro (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- La Cascada, Valle de Bravo (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Central Square (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Sanctuary of Santa Maria Ahuacatlán (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Avandaro:
- Rancho Avandaro Country Club (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Valle de Bravo Archaeological Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Museum Joaquin Arcadio Curroc Valle de Bravo (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Artisan Market (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Valle de Bravo?
- Hottest months: April, May, June, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 143 mm of rainfall)