What's Campbelltown like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Campbelltown, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of bars and shops in the neighbourhood. Take time to see the sights such as Koshigaya Park while you're here. Campbelltown Stadium and Australian Botanic Gardens are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Campbelltown
Campbelltown is located 26.8 mi (43.2 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from Campbelltown
Travelling to Campbelltown by train
You'll find the following train stations in the neighbourhood:
- Sydney Campbelltown Station
- Sydney Macarthur Station
Things to see and do in and around Campbelltown
What to see in Campbelltown
- Western Sydney University
- Koshigaya Park
Things to do near Campbelltown:
- Australian Botanic Gardens (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Minto Indoor Sports Centre (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?