What's Son Phong like?
Son Phong is notable for its historical sites. Enjoy the neighbourhood's river views. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Hoi An Ancient Town and Tran Family Chapel. There's plenty more to see, including Riverside Hoi An and Hoi An Cloth Market.
How to get to Son Phong
- Da Nang (DAD-Da Nang Intl.), 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from Son Phong
Things to see and do in and around Son Phong
What to see in Son Phong
- Hoi An Ancient Town
- Riverside Hoi An
- Tran Family Chapel
- Assembly Hall of the Chaozhou Chinese Congregation
- Tran Duong House
Things to do in Son Phong
- Hoi An Cloth Market
- Hoi An Museum
- Museum of History and Culture
When is the best time to visit Hoi An?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 23°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, June, October (average 225 mm of rainfall)