What's Bucharest Old Town like?
Bucharest Old Town is notable for its historical sites. Take time to discover this walkable neighbourhood's cathedrals. Learn about local heritage at landmarks such as Curtea Veche and Manuc's Inn. There's plenty more to see, including Stavropoleos Church and University Square.
How to get to Bucharest Old Town
Bucharest Old Town is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from Bucharest Old Town
Things to see and do in and around Bucharest Old Town
What to see in Bucharest Old Town
- Curtea Veche
- Stavropoleos Church
- University Square
- New St George’s Church
- Manuc's Inn
Things to do in Bucharest Old Town
- National History Museum of Romania
- Bucharest Museum
- Cocor Luxury Store
- Museum of the History of Bucharest
Other popular Bucharest Old Town attractions
- Choral Temple
- Church of St. Nicholas - University chapel
- Bucharest Municipal Museum
- Old Princely Court Church
- Piaţa Universităţii