What's Gradil like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Gradil. Nature lovers can visit Jardim Municipal Constantino Palha and Sintra Mountains. There's plenty more to see, including Praia da Ribeira d'Ilhas and Fishermen's Beach.
How to get to Gradil
Gradil is located 3.7 mi (6 km) from the heart of Mafra.
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from Gradil
- Cascais (CAT), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from Gradil
Things to see and do in and around Gradil
What to see in Gradil
- Praia da Ribeira d'Ilhas
- Fishermen's Beach
- Foz de Lizandro Beach
- Santa Cruz Beach
- Magoito Beach
Things to do near Gradil:
- Pena Park (14.8 mi/23.9 km away)
- Tapada Nacional de Mafra Park (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- AdegaMae Winery (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Aldeia Tipica (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
Other popular Gradil attractions
- Porto Novo Beach
- Pena Palace
- Macas Beach
- Grande Beach
- Sao Sebastiao Beach