What's Massarelos like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Massarelos, especially its shops. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Duoro River and Crystal Palace Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Museum of Port Wine and Electric Tram Museum.
How to get to Massarelos
Massarelos is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Porto.
- Porto (OPO-Dr. Francisco de Sa Carneiro), 6.2 mi (10 km) from Massarelos
Getting to Massarelos on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Bicalho Stop
- Museu C. Elétrico Stop
- Igreja de Massarelos Stop
Things to see and do in and around Massarelos
Things to see near Massarelos:
- Duoro River (182.8 mi/294.3 km away)
- University of Porto (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Cais de Gaia (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Clerigos Tower (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Clerigos Church (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do in Massarelos
- Museum of Port Wine
- Crystal Palace Gardens
- Electric Tram Museum
- Romantico Museum
When is the best time to visit Porto?