Where is Sunset Beach?
Tarpon Springs is home to Sunset Beach. Tarpon Springs is a family-friendly city known for its shops and restaurants. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you may want to check out Sand Key Park and Tampa Bay Downs.
Where can I stay near Sunset Beach?
You might want to consider this hotel in Sunset Beach.
Zoe's Beach House-3 Bedrooms & 2 Bathrooms - 0.4 mi (0.6 km) away
- 4-star holiday home • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool
Things to see and do near Sunset Beach
What to see near Sunset Beach
- Dunedin Beach
- Green Key Beach
- Dunedin Marina
- Anclote River Park
- Wall Springs Park
Things to do near Sunset Beach
- Tarpon Springs Aquarium
- Tarpon Springs Sponge Docks
- Tarpon Springs Performing Arts Center
- Dunedin Golf Club
- Dunedin Fine Art Center
How to get to Sunset Beach
Flights to Tarpon Springs
- Tampa, FL (TPA-Tampa Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.1 km) from central Tarpon Springs
- St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from central Tarpon Springs
- Tampa, FL (TPF-Peter O. Knight), 25 mi (40.2 km) from central Tarpon Springs