Where is Ile Madame?
Port-des-Barques is home to Ile Madame. You can spend a laid-back day visiting the sights and exploring the area. If you're looking for things to see and do in the area, you might like to visit Fort Vauban and Fort Boyard.
Where can I stay near Ile Madame?
You might want to consider this hotel in Ile Madame.
Villa, 2-4 pers, sea view, swimming pool, classification: 3 keys 3 * - 0.8 mi (1.3 km) away
- 3-star hotel • Free pool cabanas • Free WiFi • Spa
Things to see and do near Ile Madame
What to see near Ile Madame
- Fort Vauban
- Fort Boyard
- Brouage Citadel
- Fort Louvois
- Old School of Naval Medicine
Things to do near Ile Madame
- Musee Hebre de Saint-Clement
- National Museum of the Navy
- Centre International de la Mer
- Golf Club d'Oleron
- Association Hermione-La Fayette
How to get to Ile Madame
Flights to Port-des-Barques
- La Rochelle (LRH-La Rochelle - Ile de Re), 16.9 mi (27.3 km) from central Port-des-Barques