What's Cilandak like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Cilandak. Take time to see the sights such as Cilandak Town Square while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Taman Mini Indonesia Indah and Bundaran Hi.
How to get to Cilandak
Cilandak is located 7 mi (11.3 km) from the heart of Jakarta.
- Jakarta (CGK-Soekarno-Hatta Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Cilandak
- Jakarta (HLP-Halim Perdanakusuma Intl.), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Cilandak
Things to see and do in and around Cilandak
Things to see near Cilandak:
- South Jakarta Mayors Office (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Situ Gintung (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Sentral Senayan III (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- The Energy Building (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Equity Tower (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Cilandak:
- Cilandak Town Square (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Pondok Indah Mall (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Ragunan Zoo (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Gandaria City Mall (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Blok M Square (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jakarta?
- Hottest months: September, August, October, April (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, March, April (average 163 mm of rainfall)