What's San Luis de Sabinillas like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider San Luis de Sabinillas? Take time to see the sights such as Playa de Sabinillas while you're here. Dona Julia Golf Club and Finca Cortesin Golf Club are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to San Luis de Sabinillas
San Luis de Sabinillas is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Manilva.
- Gibraltar (GIB), 16.2 mi (26 km) from San Luis de Sabinillas
Things to see and do in and around San Luis de Sabinillas
Things to see near San Luis de Sabinillas:
- Playa de Sabinillas (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Punta de Chullera Beach (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- La Duquesa Castle (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Playa Gaviotas (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Cristo Beach (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near San Luis de Sabinillas:
- Dona Julia Golf Club (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Finca Cortesin Golf Club (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
- Estepona Golf (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Casares Costa Golf (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- La Duquesa Golf Course (1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Manilva?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: November, January, March, December (average 120 mm of rainfall)