What's Yoses like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Yoses. Places such as San Pedro Mall and National Park are just a little farther away. National Museum of Costa Rica and Jade Museum are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Yoses
Yoses is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of San José.
- San José (SJO-Juan Santamaría Intl.), 11 mi (17.7 km) from Yoses
- San José (SYQ-Tobías Bolaños Intl.), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Yoses
Things to see and do in and around Yoses
Things to see near Yoses:
- National Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Morazan Park (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Plaza de la Cultura (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- San Jose Cathedral (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Central Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near Yoses:
- San Pedro Mall (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- National Museum of Costa Rica (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Jade Museum (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- National Theater (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Museum of Costa Rican Art (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit San José?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 296 mm of rainfall)