What's Anzures like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Anzures, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's museums and art scene. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Paseo de la Reforma to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Avenida Presidente Masaryk and Chapultepec Park.
How to get to Anzures
Anzures is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Mexico City.
- Benito Juarez International Airport (MEX), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Anzures
- Santa Lucía, Mexico (NLU-Felipe Ángeles Intl.), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from Anzures
- Toluca, Estado de Mexico (TLC-Toluca Intl.), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from Anzures
Things to see and do in and around Anzures
What to see in Anzures
- Paseo de la Reforma
- Chapultepec Park
Things to do near Anzures:
- Avenida Presidente Masaryk (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Palacio de Bellas Artes (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Museo Nacional de Antropologia (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Parque Zoologico de Chapultepec (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Reforma 222 (1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mexico City?
- Hottest months: May, April, June, March (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 143 mm of rainfall)