What's Palermo Viejo like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Palermo Viejo, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops and bars. If you're hunting for the perfect souvenir, head over to Palermo Soho to shop. There's plenty more to see, including Serrano Square and Plaza Italia.
How to get to Palermo Viejo
Palermo Viejo is located 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Buenos Aires.
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Palermo Viejo
- Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Palermo Viejo
Getting to Palermo Viejo on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Plaza Italia Station
- Palermo Station
- R. Scalabrini Ortiz Station
Things to see and do in and around Palermo Viejo
What to see in Palermo Viejo
- Serrano Square
- Plaza Italia
- Carlos Thays Botanic Garden
- Armenia Square
Things to do in Palermo Viejo
- Palermo Soho
- Distrito Arcos
- Mercado de las Pulgas
- Cultural Center of Science
- Calle Thames
When is the best time to visit Buenos Aires?