What's Westerpark like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Westerpark, especially its restaurants and art scene. You'll find a selection of bars in the neighbourhood. Have a relaxing day visiting Westergasfabriek Culture Park. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Anne Frank House and Dam Square.
How to get to Westerpark
Westerpark is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Amsterdam.
- Schiphol Airport (AMS), 7 mi (11.3 km) from Westerpark
Getting to Westerpark on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Van Limburg Stirumstraat Stop
- Van Hallstraat Stop
- De Wittenkade Stop
Things to see and do in and around Westerpark
Things to see near Westerpark:
- Westergasfabriek Culture Park (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Dam Square (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Royal Palace (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- University of Amsterdam (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Leidseplein (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
Things to do near Westerpark:
- Anne Frank House (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Rijksmuseum (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Van Gogh Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- The 9 Streets (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Madame Tussauds (1.2 mi/2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Amsterdam?