What's Tinicum Township like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Tinicum Township, especially its restaurants. Take time to see places such as Delaware River and John Heinz Refuge Trailhead while you're here. Wells Fargo Center and Rittenhouse Square are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Tinicum Township
Tinicum Township is located 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the heart of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 2 mi (3.3 km) from Tinicum Township
- Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from Tinicum Township
- Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 20.1 mi (32.4 km) from Tinicum Township
Things to see and do in and around Tinicum Township
Things to see near Tinicum Township:
- Delaware River (9.6 mi/15.4 km away)
- Widener University (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- Swarthmore College (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Fort Mifflin (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
Things to do near Tinicum Township:
- Harrah's Casino and Racetrack (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Bridgeport Speedway (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Simeone Foundation Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Philadelphia?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: September, July, August, June (average 109 mm of rainfall)