What is Baggot Street like for cheap hotels?
There are many ways to appreciate the Baggot Street on a budget. For example, you might want to put on your walking shoes, pick up a map and wander around to discover a side to this destination where money isn't the only thing that matters. Travellers to Baggot Street can explore the museums, restaurants and shopping, which are great ways to explore the area. Our selection of affordable hotels makes Baggot Street popular among budget-conscious visitors searching for a holiday to remember.
What are some of the best cheap hotels in Baggot Street?
Hotels.com travellers' top Baggot Street budget hotel picks:
- Free WiFi • 24-hour front desk • Walkable location
- Free WiFi • Terrace • Walkable location
Fitzwilliam TownhouseVictorian guesthouse within walking distance of Merrion Square
Baggot Court TownhouseCity centre hotel within easy reach of National Museum of Natural History
What are the best things to see and do in Baggot Street?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in Baggot Street, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- St. Stephen's Green (0.6 mi/1 km)
- Grafton Street (0.6 mi/1 km)
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre (0.7 mi/1.1 km)
- Aviva Stadium (0.8 mi/1.4 km)
- The Convention Centre Dublin (0.9 mi/1.4 km)
- Dublin Castle (1 mi/1.6 km)
- St. Patrick's Cathedral (1 mi/1.6 km)
- O'Connell Street (1.1 mi/1.8 km)
- Christ Church Cathedral (1.1 mi/1.8 km)
- 3Arena (1.1 mi/1.8 km)