What's La Storta like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider La Storta? Take time to see the sights such as Le Molette Tennis Club while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Spanish Steps and Piazza Navona.
How to get to La Storta
La Storta is located 9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of Rome.
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.), 16.1 mi (26 km) from La Storta
- Ciampino Airport (CIA), 18.2 mi (29.2 km) from La Storta
Things to see and do in and around La Storta
Things to see near La Storta:
- Farnese Castle (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Etruscan Archaeological Site (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Nature Reserve dell'Insugherata (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near La Storta:
- Le Molette Tennis Club (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Olgiata Golf Club (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Teatro Stabile del Giallo (4.3 mi/7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Rome?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 9°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, September (average 97 mm of rainfall)