What's Leopardstown like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Leopardstown, especially its restaurants. You'll find a selection of coffee shops and bars in the neighbourhood. Take time to see the sights such as Leopardstown Racecourse while you're here. Aviva Stadium and Dublin Port are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Leopardstown
Leopardstown is located 6.2 mi (10 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from Leopardstown
Getting to Leopardstown on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Central Park Station
- Glencairn Station
- The Gallops Station
Things to see and do in and around Leopardstown
Things to see near Leopardstown:
- Aviva Stadium (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- UCD Micheal Smurfit Graduate Business School (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Marlay Park (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- University College Dublin (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Dun Laoghaire Harbour (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Leopardstown:
- Leopardstown Racecourse (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Dundrum Town Centre (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Royal Dublin Society (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Blackrock Shopping Centre (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Dalkey Castle & Heritage Centre (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)