What's Hammarby Sjostad like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Hammarby Sjostad? Take time to see the sights such as Hammarbybacken Ski Area while you're here. Stockholm Viking Terminal and Sickla Shopping Center are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Hammarby Sjostad
Hammarby Sjostad is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Stockholm.
- Arlanda Airport (ARN), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) from Hammarby Sjostad
- Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 6.6 mi (10.6 km) from Hammarby Sjostad
Things to see and do in and around Hammarby Sjostad
Things to see near Hammarby Sjostad:
- Stockholm Viking Terminal (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Hovet Arena (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- SkyView (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Katarina Church (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Ericsson Globe (1.2 mi/2 km away)
Things to do near Hammarby Sjostad:
- Sickla Shopping Center (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- The Swedish Museum of Photography (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Gröna Lund (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Globen Shopping Mall (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Royal Djurgården Circus (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Stockholm?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, May (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, November, October (average 61 mm of rainfall)