What's Barrio Norte like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Barrio Norte, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this walkable neighbourhood's great shops. Take time to see places such as Santa Fe Avenue and 9 de Julio Avenue while you're here. Obelisco and Japanese Garden are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Barrio Norte
Barrio Norte is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Buenos Aires.
- Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from Barrio Norte
- Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Barrio Norte
Things to see and do in and around Barrio Norte
Things to see near Barrio Norte:
- Obelisco (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Japanese Garden (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Plaza San Martin (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Plaza de Mayo (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- El Ateneo Grand Splendid (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
Things to do in Barrio Norte
- Santa Fe Avenue
- 9 de Julio Avenue
When is the best time to visit Buenos Aires?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: March, December, April, September (average 98 mm of rainfall)