Travelling with your pet to San Francisco
If you want to find a hotel in San Francisco that will welcome you and your pets, you're in luck. Hotels.com can help you find a place to stay so you can spend more time planning the rest of your trip. Bring your furry friends along on some of your San Francisco outings, or head out to enjoy the sights while they're sleeping. Some of our travellers to San Francisco like to visit San Pancho Nayarit Market. However you and your pets like to travel, our range of pet-friendly hotels in San Francisco can help make your trip memorable.
What are the best things to see and do in San Francisco?
Although there might not be many well-known attractions in San Francisco, you might want to check out these places to visit nearby.
- Sayulita Beach (2.7 mi/4.4 km)
- Sayulita Square (2.8 mi/4.5 km)
- Lo de Marcos Beach (5.6 mi/9 km)
- Sayulita Farmers Market (2.5 mi/4 km)
- Playa los Muertos (2.9 mi/4.7 km)
- Nanzal Hill (2.2 mi/3.5 km)
- Gringo Hill (2.9 mi/4.6 km)
- Patzcuiarito (3.5 mi/5.6 km)
- Rancho Mi Chaparrita (4 mi/6.4 km)
- Lo de Marcos Plaza (5.5 mi/8.9 km)