What's Sandyford like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Sandyford, especially its bars. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great restaurants. Nature lovers can visit Marlay Park and Fernhill Park and Gardens. Aviva Stadium and St. Stephen's Green are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Sandyford
Sandyford is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Sandyford
Getting to Sandyford on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Glencairn Station
- Central Park Station
- Sandyford Station
Things to see and do in and around Sandyford
What to see in Sandyford
- Marlay Park
- Fernhill Park and Gardens
Things to do near Sandyford:
- Dundrum Town Centre (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Leopardstown Racecourse (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Royal Dublin Society (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Baggot Street (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Blackrock Shopping Centre (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)