What's Sandyford like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Sandyford, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great bars. Nature lovers can visit Marlay Park and Fernhill Gardens. Dundrum Town Centre and Leopardstown Racecourse are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Sandyford
Sandyford is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from Sandyford
Getting to Sandyford on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Glencairn Station
- Central Park Station
- Sandyford Station
Things to see and do in and around Sandyford
What to see in Sandyford
- Marlay Park
- Fernhill Gardens
Things to do near Sandyford:
- Dundrum Town Centre (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Leopardstown Racecourse (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- Grange Golf Club (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Royal Dublin Society (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Baggot Street (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?