What's Smithfield like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Smithfield. Take time to see places such as Jameson Distillery Bow St. and Ceol - The Irish Traditional Music Centre while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Aviva Stadium and Dublin Port.
How to get to Smithfield
Smithfield is located 0.8 mi (1.3 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from Smithfield
Things to see and do in and around Smithfield
What to see in Smithfield
- Jameson Distillery Bow St.
- Smithfield Chimney
Things to do near Smithfield:
- Ceol - The Irish Traditional Music Centre (0.1 mi/0.1 km away)
- Vicar Street (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Dublinia (0.5 mi/0.7 km away)
- Guinness Storehouse (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Olympia Theatre (0.6 mi/1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)