What's Irishtown like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, consider Irishtown. Take a fun excursion to Dublin Port. There's plenty more to see, including Grand Canal and Ringsend Park.
How to get to Irishtown
Irishtown is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Irishtown
Things to see and do in and around Irishtown
What to see in Irishtown
- Dublin Port
- Grand Canal
- Ringsend Park
Things to do near Irishtown:
- Guinness Storehouse (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- 3Arena (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Baggot Street (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Royal Dublin Society (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, June (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, December, January (average 117 mm of rainfall)