What's De Waterkant like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about De Waterkant, especially its restaurants. Enjoy the neighbourhood's mountain views and bars. Take time to see places such as Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village and Martin Osner Fine Art Photography Gallery while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Prestwich Memorial and Cape Floral Region Protected Areas.
How to get to De Waterkant
De Waterkant is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Cape Town.
- Cape Town (CPT-Cape Town Intl.), 11 mi (17.7 km) from De Waterkant
Things to see and do in and around De Waterkant
What to see in De Waterkant
- Prestwich Memorial
- Cape Floral Region Protected Areas
Things to do in De Waterkant
- Cape Quarter Lifestyle Village
- Martin Osner Fine Art Photography Gallery
When is the best time to visit Cape Town?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, June, May, August (average 51 mm of rainfall)