What's Rosebank like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Rosebank, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this upmarket neighbourhood's great shops. Take in some culture at Everard Read Gallery and Circa Gallery. There's plenty more to see, including Rosebank Mall.
How to get to Rosebank
Rosebank is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Johannesburg.
- Johannesburg (JNB-O.R. Tambo Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from Rosebank
- Johannesburg (HLA-Lanseria), 16.1 mi (26 km) from Rosebank
Things to see and do in and around Rosebank
Things to see near Rosebank:
- Sandton Convention Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- University of Witwatersrand (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- University of Johannesburg (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Ellis Park Stadium (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Carlton Centre (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
Things to do in Rosebank
- Rosebank Mall
- Everard Read Gallery
- Circa Gallery
When is the best time to visit Johannesburg?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, November (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, May, August (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: December, January, February, November (average 92 mm of rainfall)